Violently ill..... again.

So, what I had last Thursday is back for another cleansing out of my system. Trying to drink more fluids than I did last time... lack of milk caused some protest from nqmd.
How can a lactating mother keep her supply up with the flu? In the sage words of a gal at the "breastfeeding hotline/clinic" to my friend Jenn..... supplement
That alone will make me want to retch... Helpful suggestions, not formula please. I will not be phoning them for advice.
Must cancel my chiropractor appointment for this week... Obviously this is not some horrid yet simple 24 hour bug thingy. ick.
I swiped the picture from Melissa at a womb of her own. Too funny... too close to home too.


1 Comments:
So sorry you are feeling ill, but I do love the pic of the barfing jack '0 lantern!
Post a Comment
<< Home