mymomtoldmenottoblog: Welcome to day three....






Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Welcome to day three....

of the miserable headache... top it off with a defiant monster #1, tired monster #2 (that awkward age between one and two naps a day) and fussy nqmd who seems to have the attention span of a goldfish when it comes to nursing this morning.
Do not even get me started on the husband whom I have been bickering with... yeah, that date didn't help that much now did it? ugh ugh ugh.
Cranky, miserable and grouchy... going to immerse myself in the new Kathy Reichs book I got at the library last night at nap time. And hopefully get some sleep.
Now I must admire my new blog skin ... so very pretty, so very girly... anyone noticed my spots? Most definitely have a rash! =)
*note the time difference... I am posting this at eleven a.m. ... I had a longish stop off at the link with monster #1. Must go the goldfish is howling... ahem that would be nqmd... who ought to nurse nicely! grumble

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the new look!! sorry haven't been around much....the company train has started!! Love the new site and the NAME...lol...hope your Head-Achee (what Tim's brother pronouced it as when he was a little guy learning to read) is gone - try coffee and rest ...oh yeah - I guess rest is out...too much of a luxury.
talk soon!

shalyn

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter