mymomtoldmenottoblog: Grumble grrrr....






Monday, March 06, 2006

Grumble grrrr....

Oh how I hate headaches!
I woke up with one yesterday... or should I say, when I, as well as everyone else woke up yesterday morning. Nqmd has bizarre ideas of when it is best to be sociable... like middle of the night. Anyway....
I have been trying to drug this headache away for 24 hours now, to no avail.
My husband is getting great joy out of it...seems that I have a slight issue with caffeine. I hadn't had any in over 24 hours, hence the headache. Thank you to genetics, my parents have the same reaction.
I had a lovely post all set in my head last night/this morning... gone. My brain is mush, mush, mush....
Had hoped that some swimming and hot tub time at the pool last night would help. Okay, so I just wanted to sit in the hot tub. With nqmd is being so sociable at night, maybe it would will tire her out? ha ha ha ... ugh.
*note to self, lack of sleep added to caffeine withdrawal = lousy headache!
Must consume more caffeine, drugs and try not to tenderize and consume the monsters... wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter