FINE... I'll admit it... I cried.
But for all the right reasons.
My friend who had an amazing home birth after caesarean... spoke of her midwifery care this afternoon... I got the sneak peak, thankfully because I could barely hear a thing... until she started to cry.
DAMN IT!
The midwife she wanted to thank wasn't there. And isn't 'allowed' to be there.
Some great system, going on over a year since the "inquiry" started....
Witch hunt is more like it. We all know midwives are witches don't we?!
Yeah... lets remove great midwives from practice for years at a time. Sure that makes sense.
So yeah. I cried.
For all the right reasons.
My friend who had an amazing home birth after caesarean... spoke of her midwifery care this afternoon... I got the sneak peak, thankfully because I could barely hear a thing... until she started to cry.
DAMN IT!
The midwife she wanted to thank wasn't there. And isn't 'allowed' to be there.
Some great system, going on over a year since the "inquiry" started....
Witch hunt is more like it. We all know midwives are witches don't we?!
Yeah... lets remove great midwives from practice for years at a time. Sure that makes sense.
So yeah. I cried.
For all the right reasons.
Labels: birth, homebirth, I hate politics, midwifery


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home