Oh right...
I forgot that school just plainly sucks.
M1 has struck up a friendship with a classmate.
Classmate has invited m1 over to play one day after school.
enter the big bad mom thing
I said, no way until I talk to the other mom.
*six year olds have no concept of asking first... and we all know it!
Did it.
Then this afternoon m1 came home with the other kids agenda. I called the mom and offered to drop it off. No thanks.
I have real doubts she will ever give us a 'day that works for her' and this was a perfect way of ensuring we don't even know where they live.
F*#K I hate this parenting thing some days.
m1 lost his second tooth today... just yanked it out at recess and happily handed it to his teacher... she found a baggie and handed it to me this afternoon.
Must find a twoonie before bed time!
M1 has struck up a friendship with a classmate.
Classmate has invited m1 over to play one day after school.
enter the big bad mom thing
I said, no way until I talk to the other mom.
*six year olds have no concept of asking first... and we all know it!
Did it.
Then this afternoon m1 came home with the other kids agenda. I called the mom and offered to drop it off. No thanks.
I have real doubts she will ever give us a 'day that works for her' and this was a perfect way of ensuring we don't even know where they live.
F*#K I hate this parenting thing some days.
m1 lost his second tooth today... just yanked it out at recess and happily handed it to his teacher... she found a baggie and handed it to me this afternoon.
Must find a twoonie before bed time!
I take it back. She just called and asked if m1 could come over tomorrow after school. She'll drop him off at 5:30.
Yikes.
Labels: m1, the school thing...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home